Friday, August 24, 2007

shine the light

there's a cloud hovering over my teammates lately..something not nice..well, i guess there really will be times when life hits on all lows..

our team has always been cheerful since day one..we may get sidetracked sometimes but we get back on the main road very easily..one reason why i love staying with my team is that we're always positive on a lot things..we help each other out and everything will be fine..understanding is not hard to find...and give..a lot of opportunities have knocked upon our doors, but when it meant leaving the team, we hesitate..talk about close family ties..

back to what i was saying earlier, things are a bit "cloudy, gloomy" lately..problems here and there..it's not that it's bad..it just makes me feel sad..for one thing, it's because i can't seem to do anything to cheer them up..sometimes, it feels like i can't seem to say anything good or sweet enough to make them smile..=(

i remember what my mom told me when i was still a little girl: "when you have a friend who's sad, you don't always have to do something to make them forget their worries or problems..sometimes, just being there for them and listening to them is a great help already.."

i think so too..

and i'm always willing to listen..

to my teammates who are on a rough road right now, you'll get through..i may not know the right words (or how to say the right words) to make you feel alright but i'm always praying for you..talk to Him to..He's still the best friend we can turn to..


love yah!

1 comment:

[vayie] said...

Thanks, Cai. I am sorry if I'm one of those people who "saddles" you with my own personal worries. I know I haven't been the same since, you know, it happened. I guess, I will never be the same.

But then again, being with you guys makes everything a lot easier than it seems. I can't say I'm okay now...but I hope you'd always include me (and the others) on your prayers. That would really help us get through. Just you thinking about us is something I will be forever grateful.