Saturday, July 4, 2009

Saturday 9

1. What is your favorite 4th of July memory? (If you aren't in the U.S., then use your own national holiday.)
..that would be the Independence Day parade. When I was in elementary, I was part of the marching band (I play the lyre) and we march around the town in the scorching heat of the sun..and my dad would follow around, taking pictures of me and giving me cold soda after the show.
2. Do you consider yourself patriotic?
Yes, I do..

3. Do you like fireworks?
Uber! I used to watch fireworks display at MOA every Friday. Now, that I find it hard to go to MOA every Friday, I just watch recorded shows.
4. What are your plans for this weekend?
Should it be related to the 4th of July thing? Well, since it’s not the Independence Day here, I’ll just wait for fireworks display in YouTube.
5. Are you optimistic about the future?
Wow, this is getting deep..

6. Do you think everyone should serve in the military?
Oh no, don’t get me started on military service, PMA and all..no comment..
7. Would you support a constitutional ban on flag burning?
Yeah, why would anyone burn a flag?

8. What end of the political spectrum are you?
Uhmmmm…

9. Where do you get your news?
Newspaper and internet..


No comments: